Thanks for subscribing and welcome to the IOT NINJA newsletter – its reasonably lengthy first time up as we explain a few things
Who is IOT NINJA?
A new Internet of Things platform designed to reduce the expertise, time and cost for developers to build IOT applications without compromising flexibility of design. We want more PoCs and successful business cases - and more devs playing in IOT.
Developers to download pre-made, working IOT applications, connect them, access the data output and reconfigure them how they want. We make IOT easier, faster and cheaper for devs to do cool stuff.
Our KAGE platform is now available publicly, although it is still very lean (please register and give it a go / get back to us with feedback.
1. You can download an asset tracking application called “Shuriken”– you can host this locally (cloud or host machine) and configure it as you require
2. You can connect using NB-IOT, LTE Cat M-1 or LoRaWAN networks. You can also build your own network using The Things Network v3
3. The devices we have configured the platform to work with to date are Digital Matter Oyster & Yabby, Rak 7200, Multitech mDot and LoPy development board
4. The gateways we have enabled are the Rak indoor and outdoor gateways, Multitech Conduit and our own Amigo gateway
5. If you want to use different hardware on our platform, let us know and we will do our best to make sure it works – we will be configuring new kit all the time.
6. Also, if there’s an application you would like us to develop as a template, or a network you would like us to access let us know – send us an email at email@example.com
What’s coming up?
1. We are tightening our UI, our feature set and supporting documentation, and will continue to do so
2. We are investigating the option of creating “virtual device” – this would allow developers to create, configure and test applications without investing in hardware, or without having to wait for hardware to arrive.
3. We are talking to hardware resellers about making it easy for our users to source the hardware required to operate an IOT application
5. We are seeking a next funding round, so if you know people interested in investing in a cool IOT platform, please let us know
We have named our core platform KAGE – (pronounced kah-gey, with a hard “g”). This means “shadow” in Japanese. In the Naruto anime series, the Kage are the leaders (and best warriors in) the 5 shinobi (ninja) hidden villages. We have named our platform KAGE as it is the IOT NINJA platform that all others follow.
And that’s all
If you have any questions or want to provide feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your support