A list of supported LoRaWAN gateways can be found in our portal. You can access it from the sidebar menu GATEWAYS -> ADD GATEWAY
|You can add any LoRaWAN gateway for as long as it is compliant to LoRaWAN Specs .|
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add a LoRaWAN Gateway to a TTN Private instance of IOT NINJA, using the KAGE Portal.
This tutorial assumes that you already have an account with IOT NINJA KAGE Portal.
To add a gateway
- Open a browser and navigate to app.iotninja.io
- Login using your KAGE account
- On the sidebar, select GATEWAYS -> ADD GATEWAY
- Then, select a LoRaWAN Device e.g. RAK
- Click the Select Network Provider button, and select a LoRaWAN network server (e.g. TTN)
- Fill-in the required information.
- When you click save, you should be able to see your gateway from KAGE's gateway list.
- Name - User defined gateway name
- Description - Free text to describe your gateway e.g. Farm Gateway 1
- GatewayEUI - The gateway EUI, or the unique identifier of the gateway in hex format. This information comes from the supplier.
- Frequency Plan - The frequency the gateway is operating on. This is defined by the radio installed on the gateway, and the area it is operating on. For example, the gateway may be able to support radio frequencies from 868 - 930 Mhz range, but if it is deployed in New Zealand, it should be set to AS923.